Woomart is a venue where you can purchase unique goods directly either from sellers around the world or us. We want you to have a positive experience shopping on Woomart. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
Communicating with Seller
- You can use live chat tool to communicate directly with sellers. It’s a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about an item or an order.
- You also can file support ticket regarding any issues about your orders.
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Go to the Case Resolution Center which is a highly intuitive tool that’s designed for optimal communication. With its modern interface and secure mechanism, it lets sellers and buyers express their concerns and explore possible solutions in a timely manner.
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Woomart.
Not as Described
If the buyer can show that the item is considerably not as described and different from the seller’s listing description or images. Such as:
- The item you received is a different color, model, version, or size than the one you ordered.
- The item is made of a different material or has a different design.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item was damaged or had components missing.
- The quantity of products was wrong (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic, but it is not authentic.
- The item’s condition is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
- Seller is fraudulent.
Not as described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
If Woomart determines that an item is not as described, the seller will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping. If Woomart determines that seller is fraudulent, the seller will charge 15% penalty fee.
Some disputes don’t qualify for Woomart’s case system. These include:
- Items that have been broken during shipping (if properly packaged by the seller).
- After-received items that have been altered, used, worn, washed, or rejected.
- Due to shipping delays, items arrived but after agreed-upon delivery date.
- Items returned without a return approval.
- Items that are accurately represented but don’t meet a buyer’s expectations.
- Disputes over delivery costs
- Purchases that are made in person.
- Payments that are not made through Woomart’s checkout.
Requesting a Cancellation
Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via support ticket in the order page. Or contact Woomart support team.
Returning an Item
For returning, please read the Refund and Returns Policy – Woomart.