Sellers are a critical part of the community here at Woomart.com, and we understand that sellers can get taken for granted on many other platforms.
Here is how we at Woomart.com differentiate and empower our sellers.
Our Seller Protections
Have peace of mind when selling on our platform. We want you to know that our policies will cover sellers who abide by our guidelines and conduct activity legitimately. That is why we pay great attention to transactions, secure data, and offer dispute resolution services.
We want to ensure to create and uphold robust communities and realize that you are an integral part of this ecosystem. That is why we have a team that focuses on you and your issues. Feel free to resort to our frequently asked question page or reach out to a customer service member to help you with your query.
If you have any questions about how we support you, make sure to reach out to us, and we will gladly be of assistance. Our focus is to take on a preventative approach over a reactionary approach. That means we seek to neutralize problems before they occur to present a seamless experience for all parties on our platform.
We encourage you to understand how we take care of our buyers to have a holistic understanding of how our policies work for both parties.
Buyer issues may occur in your selling journey. Feel free to let us know about buyers taking advantage of or abusing our buyer policies. We would be pleased to solve the situation and improve our platform for everyone.
Issues Resolution Simplification
No one wants to spend time on transaction issues, that take away from more productive activities like sourcing and selling. We’ve made the process easy for you to enter into resolution and solve your issues. Our policy is that you communicate effectively, outline your problem in detail, and help us help you resolve the transaction dispute.
Did you find an issue with a recent flag by the system? Don’t worry, you can send in an appeal, and we will work with you to figure out what went wrong. We ensure optimal experiences for our sellers as they interact and engage on or platform.
Managing your Woomart Shop
In the Woomart community, your shop represents you and your company. It’s important that you, your products, and your store be honestly and accurately represented. You commit to provide honest, accurate information in your About section:
- Keep your shop’s policies in mind.
- Ensure that any text, images, or videos you use to represent yourself, your business, or your listings are comply with Woomart’s rules.
- In your listings and listing images, adequately describe your products.
- Others’ intellectual property should be respected. You can contact Woomart if you believe someone has violated on your intellectual property rights.
- You can contact Woomart if you believe someone has violated on your intellectual property rights.
- Not create duplicate stores or engage in any other behavior (such as manipulating clicks, carts, or sales) for the purpose of shilling, search manipulation, or circumventing Woomart’s rules.
- Pricing should not be coordinated with other vendors.
By placing a product for sale on Woomart, Seller must be United State citizen and provide Tax ID to Woomart. And you acknowledge and accept that you are responsible for complying with all relevant laws and regulations, including any required labels and warnings, for the items you list for sale. Woomart takes no responsibility for your listings’ accuracy, labeling, or content.
You agree to the following terms by selling on Woomart:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, Woomart can help through our case system.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
By selling on Woomart, the shipping will be setup by vendors, vendors must collect all contact information, such as email, phone number, etc. And offer shipping service options after reviewing their cost and delivery time.
Keep in mind, buyer expect received their items on time, especially when they pay for extra. Therefore, offer the accurate shipping service will be importance. Also, be sure to specify shipping costs and related service charges in your listing.